erin's flash site.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Here is my quiz, in its most primitive form:
Flash
html

There are three questions on the mental model my program teaches, three questions on color (the most complicated artistic element), two questions on texture, and two questions on shape. I tried to keep it as short as possible while still making the information it gathers meaningful, as I don't really think people at the Louvre would want to spend a lot of time taking a quiz at a computer-- most people are there for the art experience. This is the same reason I scrapped my game (besides taking the tutorial over 15 minutes). I think people would possibly complete 1 of the three sections, and then maybe take the quiz. But I don't think many would do the tutorial, play a game, and take a quiz when there are thousands of art objects to be seen.

In terms of revisions to this draft, I am thinking of resizing it and sacrificing the jpeg quality, but I have not decided yet if this is something I want to do. Especially considering that I would rather improve my tutorial, but if it is incompatible because of the size change, I might have to change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home