erin's flash site.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thus far, the Flash lessons in Flash Professional 8 Revealed have been extremely manageable, even ActionScript. Although I never solved the problem of cetain sound bytes not actually making a sound, everything has been running smoothly. There were a couple of times I was working through a lesson and the effect didn't actually work, but going back and starting over always fixed the problem.

My biggest concern in understanding how to apply all of the lessons to my own project. Although I feel like my project idea is fairly solid at this point, the idea of starting with a completely blank slate, after all of these tutorials that usually began with a little material already on the screen, is a little intimidating.

I have been working on collecting graphics from Google Images. Because I chose art pieces from the Louvre that are very famous, and the Louvre allows photos inside, its be extremely easy to get a variety of angles, which is what I think I will need in order to do a "close looking" at different artistic elements, as well as keep the program interesting. The other thing I was considering was applying the lessons that my program teaches using 3 art pieces to other art pieces during the review and/or final quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home